Address, phone, email and please scroll down for directions.
Bushfire Photography Portraits, if you are coming to have your portrait taken by us then you have come to the right place to find us. You can park right outside our studio for easy access. Please note if you are using Sat-Nav to find us then often the directions will stop half-way down Cordy’s lane. If that happens keep on going! Follow Cordy’s lane to the end and you will find the track splits in two with a parking area to your right. Ahead you will see a large gate ( on the right hand side ) go through this gate ( ignore the signs that say access only ) and turn immedietly left into the Searsons Farm business units courtyard. For more detailed directions and images please scroll down.
1. First turn down Station Road and go over the railway crossing. This is where Cordy’s Lane starts.
2. Carry on down Cordy’s Lane all the way to the end, the road will fork slightly, stay on the right hand side.
3. Go through the gate in the picture below, you will see some barns ahead on your left.
4. Turn in to Searsons Farm, we are straight ahead on the left. ( next to the white car in the image here )
5. This is our studio, Bushfire Photography Portraits. You can park outside the studio just knock on the door and come in.
Bushfire Photography Portraits
Bushfire Photography portraits is open by appointment only. If you are collecting a order or would like to come in to make a personal inquiry please call ahead on 01394 766643 to make sure we are there to help you. Bushfire photography portraits are ideally located to create both studio and location portraits in just one place! If you would like to view our portrait pricing please click here or to purchase your portrait session please click here
If you would like to find out more about our wedding photography service then please visit our wedding site by clicking here here you can find out all the infomation you need to book your wedding photographers.